Saturday, October 16, 2010

October 15th - Scripture Meditation/Memory

Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."


Psalm 46:10 was a scripture memory/meditation for me in 2009 however I must acknowledge that in recent months I have not acknowledged /"Being Still" and waiting to make sure it is His voice I hear when I commit to a speicific request or activity.

I am in a step back and review mode and so thankful for God's Grace, Mercy and Peace. It is my extreme desire to live daily in His Holy Presence.

Grace and Peace this is a Song I must sing of Being Still, setting myself apart and Knowing Who God Is

Sylvia

2 comments:

  1. I like the new look to the blog. It is really clean looking, kind of like what I think God is showing you. Clean up all the areas that are distractions, stay focused and wait upon Him. You live a busy life, we all do. It goes so quickly, do we take time just to be? Sweet rest and mediatation, enjoy the silence of your soul. Rest and be renewed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jan, for loving and caring about me. You truly are a Wonder Woman.

    ReplyDelete