Saturday, January 1, 2011

Scripture Memory 2011 - Psalm 105:4

When I think of Scripture Memory it has to be Scripture Meditation for the natural result becomes Scripture Memory.  So as I begin this New Year 2011 this verse has special significance for me.

Psalm 105:4 English Standard Version (ESV)
Seek the LORD and his strength;
  seek His Presence continually!

My pastor mentioned in one of his recent messages from the Book of John to Seek God's vision for each day then as I am obedient to that...God will give me His Divine PROvision.

My Goal in 2011 is to do just that...Seek God's vision for me today and each day then I believe my various issues will take care of themselves.

This is a Song I Must Sing of Grace and Peace.
Sylvia

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Sylvia! Thank you for stopping by for a visit on my blog. I wish we could have a cup of coffee together. :)
    Thanks for loving me even when I'm distant around here! I think my life is going to be a lot more calm in the near future and I think God's plan is going to be good!
    Much Love to you,
    Angie xoxo

    p.s. I love that I can picture your beautiful house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to talk with you to thank you SO much! You are seriously one of, if not THE sweetest sisters I know!
    Love you,
    Angie xoxo

    ReplyDelete