Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1st Scripture Meditation/Memory

Isaiah 45:1-3

1 This is what the LORD says to his anointed, to Cyrus, (Sylvia) whose right hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him(her) and to strip kings of their armor, to open doors before him(her) so that gates will not be shut:

2 I (The LORD) will go before you(Sylvia) and will level the mountains; I(The LORD) will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.

3 I(The Lord) will give you(Sylvia) the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you(Sylvia) may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.


If you are following my blog you will notice I am taking 6 weeks to meditate and memorize this scripture selection. I learned last year not to push myself too hard so I could fully take in the current scripture God gave me to hide in my heart.

In the past few days I have had several experiences that I believe are derived as the blessing of God created just for me as I have been focusing on these three verses. Look for a near future post as I describe how God worked miracles in my life recently.

A song I must Sing today "Grace and Peace" to all.

Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment