Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sometime today...Centuries Ago

"I am so blessed", is the expression that comes from my lips as I think about my life. This Holy Week has been like no other Holy Week I can remember.

Have you ever had an experience that was so precious and profound it is difficult to find the words to describe it. The Love of God is like that...and all I can think is Praise the Name of Jesus for His Amazing Mercy, Grace and Peace in my life.

Good Friday in Houston, TX as it neared midday the sky became dark in some areas. It never really rained...but it was overcast and reminded me so of that Friday centuries ago when Jesus was nailed to the cross. When Jesus gave his last words "It is Finished" and then died the midday sky became dark as night. Well the darkness in Houston was not as dark as night but dark and overcast. I was reminded of the price my Savior paid on the cross just for me and those who are willing to repent of their sins and receive His Love and Believe. Be blessed as you view the video below.




Grace and Peace

A Song I must Sing this Holy Day between Good Friday and Easter Sunday Morning.

Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment