Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 15th Meditation/ Memory - Proverbs 31:25

Proverbs 31:25

She(Sylvia)is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can rejoice in the days to come.


As a woman and believer in Jesus Christ, God has dressed my character to be strong with dignity. I can stand up and hold my head high as I Trust HIM. I can always Trust Him no matter what. Just knowing especially when I feel the need for strength as a new trial shows up or another trial keeps occuring in my life's path that I can relax and be thrilled with joy because God is FAITHFUL and will carry me through to the final Victory with HIM in Jesus Name. I am secure in Jesus Christ my LORD and Saviour.

May this scripture encourage you today as it does for me when I meditate on God's Word to keep it close to my heart and my mind that I may always "Delight myself in the LORD".

If you are meditating or memorizing scripture please share your verse with a comment below. Also if you have any other thoughts concerning Proverbs 31:25 please share with in the Comment section below.

Grace and Peace to you this Proverbs 31:25 scripture I must sing.

Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment