Saturday, May 1, 2010

May 1st Scripture Memory/Meditation

I am so grateful for Elohim, Almighty God who continues to bless me beyond measure. These verses hidden in my heart are great reminders to me of who God is and can be in my life as I seek HIS Holiness only. My security is in the LORD. Praise His Holy Name.

Psalm 112:7 was the most recent meditation memory.

He/She (Sylvia) will have no fear of bad news, his/her (Sylvia's) heart is steadfast, TRUSTING in the LORD.
Today I will add the next verse

PSALM 112:8

His/Her (Sylvia's) heart is SECURE, he/she (Sylvia) will have no fear,in the end he/she (Sylvia)will look in triumph on his/her(Sylvia's)foes.


My Security is my faith in The LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Blessed Be the Name of the LORD.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Sylivia. I just heard Beth Moore these last couple of days. She had her little spiral and told us that she starts a new one every year. I was convicted by the fact that I did it last year, but not this year. I don't want Scripture memorization to be just something to add to my list of things I did. I need to keep memorizing for the rest of my life! I'm glad you are, too! Hope you are well.

    With Love,
    Angie xoxo

    ReplyDelete