Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 1 - Scripture Meditation/Memory

Mark 1:35 (NIV)

Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.

Each day God has called me to arise early and spend time alone with HIM. I confess what is written in this next verse as is written in Matthew 26:36 Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak applies to me. Today and until Aug 15th I will focus on Mark 1:35.

I look for your comment or scripture memory in the comment section.

This is a Song I Must Sing.
Sylvia

1 comment:

  1. Laurie L has requested I post her scripture for August 1.

    Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)

    Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

    ReplyDelete