Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hymn"Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah" Welsh Church


AS I viewed this video I love the music and the words and yet it was sad as I looked for younger people to be part of this amazing chior. Yes, I found a few near the end.  As I live my life may my peers include ALL ages especially when it comes to worship.  Yes, I know many young people love the contemporary music and I do too but let us live with a balance.  The hymns of my childhood have now become prayers in my adulthood. 

More times than I can count when I am puzzled about a situation this song will come to mind "Guide me O Thou Great Jehovah, (I am a ) Pilgrim through this barren land, I am weak but thou are mighty, Guide me with thou powerful hand. Bread of Heaven, Bread of Heaven, Feed me til I want no more. Feed me til I want no more. As I pray that and meditate on God's Word I receive direction with the Peace and God's Grace I am seeking.  Be Blessed as You Worship the LORD Today.
This is a Song I must Sing. 
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment