Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Singing from the Classroom of Life

Learning to write posts and blog and create something beautiful is definitely a process. Yesterday I spent considerable time creating a Post for a Song of Faith...Now I am in Faith believing that eventually I will get better at creating blogs.


I finally just decided to delete what I had written and start over again. I was so thrilled at the faithfulness of God to favor me with His goodness when I had a doctor appointment yesterday. I can now see progress in one area of healing. Now I need to focus on what my new normal of activity needs to be.


I'm changing subjects now...One reason of many reasons for this blog is to continue meditating and memorizing scripture in 2010 that I began with in January of 2009. It is my intent to continue what Beth Moore and LPM started in me to be accountable and hide God's Word in my heart that I may learn to hear His Voice and learn to be obedient when He Speaks.



Jan 1-14, 2010


John 13:7 (NIV) Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."


January 15-31, 2010


Psalm 119:105 (KJV) Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.


On another post I will discuss more about my scriptures. If you would like to join me in this effort feel free to post your scripture in the comment area. I've learned to limit myself by selecting a scripture that is what I need at the time. My scripture is doable for me to have the time to focus in meditating and hide God's word in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment