Monday, March 14, 2011

Eucharisteo - On my way to One Thousand Gifts.

77. Sound of the clock revealing my time is one of my most valuable possessions.
78.The artistic way God grows the branches of the trees outside my window.
79. Musical memories from my childhood.
80. Picture window memories of Sassafrass Hill.
81. Miracle of beauty in each floral bouquet mother created from Sassafrass Hill
82. The sparkles of joy in my granddaughter's eyes at 6 years old.
83. Playing chicken foot with Lauren at age 4 in Panera's Bread Co in Fort Worth.
84. Playing board games with Micah and Lauren.
85. God is the same yesterday, today, and forever more the same.
86. God is everywhere that means no matter where I am HE is present.
87. The sunshine this afternoon after the morning thunderstorm.
88. Sleeping all through the night.
89. Being created in the Image of God.
90. Spending time with my girlfriends.
91. Beauty in vibrant and soft colors.
92. Memories of Sirois Family and their Gladiola Farm in Jonesboro, AR
93. Growing up in Central Baptist Church, Jonesboro, AR
94. God's Grace in my life.
95. The physical ability to get down on the floor to pray and get back up without help.
96. The LOVE of GOD in my life today.
97. God's faithfulness and goodness to me through the easy times and the hard times of life.
98. The WORD of the LORD.
99. Positive Role Models
100. Eucharisteo = Thanksgiving and always precedes the miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment