Wednesday, March 9, 2011

God's LOVE and GRACE are LIMITLESS - EUCHARISTEO

56. The heat and aroma from the oven on a cool early morning baking oatmeal/raisin/walnut cookies
57. Sunshine Spring Day - Solid Blue Sky - Absent of Any Clouds
58. Sunrise exposing shadows pointing  to The LIGHT of a New Day
59. The warmth of a fresh hot towel straight from the dryer on a very cool morning.
60. Cooper, age 3 using the word beautiful to described the bluebonnet painting
61. The many sounds of my home.
62. The sound of a Quiet House.
63.  The sound of my house full of family.
64. The Wisdom of God revealed to me.
65. The adventure and hunt to discover God exactly where I am in my everyday life.
66. God's Holy Presence in my house in the still of the night as I seek HIM.
67. The beauty of clear and vibrant colors in the lead crystal lamp from my childhood.
68.  My camera that captures moments so my mind will not forget.
69. Cooper, 3 yr knows how to turn off and on a digital camera without any instructions.
70. Strip Paneling in my house that provides multiple symbols of the cross in disguise.
71. The beauty of the curves and lines of a wingback chair.
72. The reflections of light on the myraid tiny mirrors hung on the Christmas tree.
73. The Seasons of Life
74. The Season of the Year
75. Being Created by a Sovereign God and in the Image of God.
76. My heritage of faith

No comments:

Post a Comment