Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 1 - James 5:11 Scripture Memory

James 5:11 (NIV)

As you know, we count as blessed those who have persevered.  You have heard of Job's perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about.  The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.

At Bible Study last night I was reminded that God continues to be the God He was and  is and has always will be for me. God's LOVE and Compassion is everlasting.  He is my God, My Creator and Maker of Heaven and Earth God is my Strength and my Salvation.   He is the God who heals my body when I am sick.  He is the God who provides all my NEEDs. Not necessarily all my wants, there is a difference.  He is my Shepherd and leads me along life's pathway. God created a plan for just my life and in Job 42:2 I know that you(the LORD) can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted. He is my God of Peace and OrderGod is my Friend and Brother. My God is ALWAYS Faithful and True. God is my Heavenly Father.  God is all that I have listed and so much more.  Praise the Name of  the Almighty God, Elohim.  He is The God of Miracles I experience everyday whether I recognize it or not because God is a God full of compassion and mercy.  Blessed is the Name of the LORD MOST HIGH, JESUS CHRIST MY LORD.

This is a Song I must Sing, of Praise to God for who He is yesterday, today, and forever more. Sylvia

1 comment:

  1. AMEN-AMEN-AMEN!!
    I'm glad you have a song you MUST sing! Now... start that list, sweet sister! Just do it!

    Love you,
    Angie xoxo

    ReplyDelete