Saturday, March 20, 2010

March 21st - lt is Well With My Soul

As I begin to prepare myself for Palm Sunday, March 28th I viewed this video a few years ago and was richly blessed. We all have blessings and challenges in our lives going on at the same time. Make the time to listen to Wintley Phipps testimony then the words of wisdom God gave him from that experience before he sings the hymn "It is Well with my Soul".

As I approach the Sabbath I desire to consider what I need to do to make it well with my soul and then the courage to do it. I want to Praise and Worship Jehovah no matter what. Thank you LORD for the WORD of God in Scripture that guides me through the valleys and on the mountain tops. Thank you that when you take me out, it is so you can bring me back in to a new freedom because Jesus is alive today.

2 comments:

  1. This gives me chills to hear him. Such a beautiful song that inspires and consoles. I'm starting to think about Holy Week today also--I need an Easter right now, my parched soul, that is. You are a drink of Living Water as you so glorify Him. Love you, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sylvia! I just wanted to let you know that you are on my heart right now! I hope you aren't too busy these days! In case I can't get back here, I hope you have a blessed Holy week and Happy Easter!

    Much love,
    Angie xoxo

    ReplyDelete