Monday, March 15, 2010

Scripture Meditation/Memory - March 15

March 1st I began meditating to memorize Isaiah 45:1-3. I have only focused on the first verse these past 14 days today I add the second verse to this significant WORD from God for me.

Isaiah 45:1

This is what the LORD says to His anointed, to Cyrus (Sylvia), whose right hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him(her)and to strip kings of their armor, to open doors before him(her) so that gates will not be shut.

Isaiah 45:2

I(The LORD) will go before you(Sylvia)and will level the mountains, I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.


These two verses give me such strength as I seek God's direction daily. Some visions(i.e.ideas) seem impossible and yet these verses tell me to Trust God's Promises.
Pastor Greg in yesterday's message from Genesis 22 reminded me that Abraham trusted God and lived on God's Promises not explanations. If we can see our way to do something it does not take faith and trust. I must believe God that He can do what the Scripts say He can and will do. The faith of a child shall lead them. Be blessed with this hymn I learned growing up in church.



I look for your comments and any verse you are meditating on currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment