Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ann Voskamp - The Rest of God

Today on Holy Experience, Ann Voskamp discusses how it feels to be bone tired. 

I don't know about you but there are days when I am and have been bone tired.  I especially remember that feeling while Les and our two girls were growing up at home.  And even today in my life I can feel bone tired. Not every day, but there are those days; those days when I try to accomplish too much and end up more than exhausted.

The way in which Ann writes inspires me.  Click on the link below and experience for yourself.  Be blessed as you listen to the soothing music and the words that describe her day and she is bone tired.  This is Wednesday, July 7th.  I remember those days she describes in my own world. 

http://www.aholyexperience.com/ 

As I follow her blog I was uplifted today enough to make the time to share this with you, my blog community.  She encourages me on my journey in discovering the many ways of The Rest of God.

Maybe you can relate in someway.  I look forward to reading your comments below.  This is a  song I must sing.  Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment