Monday, July 5, 2010

The beginning of my Multitude Mondays of Grateful Blessings

http://
holy experience


I don't know how to post a website called Holy Experience by Ann Voskamp. She suggest doing Multitude Monday which I want to begin and at least discover 1000 parts of my life I am grateful to experience. Maybe the http I have above will take you there. Anyone who reads this and can help me please contact me so I can improve this blog.

1. I am so thankful for God's Amazing Love for me.
2. God's Mercy and Grace in my life.
3. My parents and brother and sister.
4. My husband and his love for me.
5. My first born, Victoria Lesa
6. My second born, Valerie Ann
7. My son in love, Brandon
8. My son in love, Ryan
9. My first grandchild, Micah Tod
10. My second grandchild, Lauren Elizabeth
11. My third grandchild, Cooper Elias
12. My home.
13. My neighbors.
14. My church family
15. My husband and our business
16. All the amazing acquaintances and friends God has brought into my life
17. My Freedom of Speech
18. I am so thankful to be born in the United States of America
19. I so thankful for the blessing of God's Word and owing my own Bible.
20. I am so thankful for my salvation that Jesus Christ provided for me in His death on the cross over 2000 years ago.

Many more blessings to list as I have time in Mondays to come. Be blessed as you think of your own mulitude of blessing in your life today.

Happy 4th of July Holiday Monday!

This is a Song I Must Sing. Sylvia

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sylvia! I listed 1000 last year and it was life-changing! I began another one. I naturally seem to look for too much negative, so this helps me remember all I have to be thankful. I started another list to honor a friend. I need to get back on track and continue my list. I admire you! Thank you for being my friend!
    Love,
    Angie xoxo

    p.s. I look forward to reading your list!

    ReplyDelete