Friday, July 16, 2010

July 15th Scripture Meditation/Memory

Psalm 28:7 (NIV)

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trust in him, and I am helped.  My heart leaps  for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

I must remember that steadfast strength comes from the LORD.  So many opportunities for learning surround me, however, I am comforted when  realize it is THE LORD who gives me the strength to persevere and accomplish what He has purposed in me. When these accomplishments are completed the joy of the LORD often comes out in song.  Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Music and song have always blessed me richly as I seek to know my Heavenly Father.

This scriptures memory in Psalms 28:7 is a Song I Must Sing. PTL

1 comment:

  1. Laurie L. was introduced on July 1st., I will now post her scripture memory for the July 15-31 time frame.

    Ephesians 2:9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

    Now let me post these two verses together that Laurie is focusing on at this time.

    Ephesians 2:8-9
    For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith---and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- 9 not by works, so that one can boast.

    Lauri already has her next scripture ready for August 1. However, I suggested as we begin just to keep the memory selection to one verse that each word can be fully focused on and recieve what God has to speak to our hearts about.

    ReplyDelete