Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1 - Scripture Meditation and or Memory

2 Corinthians 9:8 (NIV)
And God is able to make all grace abound to you,
so that in all things at all times,
having all that you need,
you will abound in every good work.


This is a verse I need to meditate and memorize yesterday. Please understand God is all about exhibiting His Grace, Mercy and Peace to and through those who Love and Believe He is who the Holy Bible says He is.

This year, 2010 is now half over...where did it go? For me, a large part of 2010 God has set me apart that I may KNOW more of who HE is and can be for me, Sylvia.

Just last week God made a way when there did not seem a way for me to be able to accurately re evaluate an issue God, my Heavenly Father brought to my life this past January. I am so thankful for God's Amazing Grace in my life.

I look for your thoughts or scripture in my comment section of this post. Thank you in advance for your comments. This is a Song I Must Sing.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sylvia! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet note. I needed that today! :) I'm glad you found me, and look forward to getting to know you through your blog!

    What a wonderful verse you have chosen for memorization. I'm studying for the bar exam right now and constantly feeling inadequate in my studies - so that verse is a great reminder that it's not by might, but by his power & grace! I'm looking forward to doing the Siesta memorization team again next year w/ Beth. Have a great day!

    Love,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sylvia! I just saw the comment you wrote on LPM and mentioned my name. You are just the sweetest! I think I may join you in memorizing Scripture starting today. I missed the first 6 months of this year and have paid for it! I didn't realize how much it changed my life last year and I miss it now. It was no accident that I read your blog tonight! Oh, and Terry MacAlmon at the cool down part of a work out would probably bring me to tears.

    Now I'm off to find me a verse to memorize!
    Yay! I feel better! THANK YOU!!!
    Love you, my friend!
    Angie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie L. is a precious new friend. At this time and probably for some time Laurie does not have computer access for posting her scripture meditation and memory. For accountability purposes she has asked and I have agreed to post her scriptures in the comment sections after she has sent me a text of her current scripture to meditate and memorize.

    I Sing Praises to the LORD for the way in which God is working in Laurie L.'s life.

    Laurie's first scripture as she began July 9, 2010 and plans going forward to post a scripture on the 1st and 15th of each month is:

    Ephesians 2:8 (NIV) For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

    This is a Song I sing for Laurie in Sugarland, TX

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete