Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 3-5, 2010 Let Freedom Ring Weekend




Today is Saturday the beginning of July4th Freedom Weekend 2010. I am so thankful for the founding fathers of America who created this nation, The United States of America on Christian prinicples. You understand it is only through Christ and His death on the cross for my sins over 2000 years ago that any of us have REAL Freedom. Freedom is not free there is always a price to pay.

I praise my Heavenly Father that in His abundant grace and mercy, He chose for me to be born in America and grow up in this nation. Be blessed as you view the youtube video of several years ago.

Praise God for the freedom each of us experience today. Do not take this freedom for granted, someone paid a price for my freedom. Now, I must do what God calls me to do in preserving and protecting the freedoms I have come so dearly to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment