Wednesday, February 3, 2010

He will quiet you with His Love - God's Love Song

Hebrews 10:35 (Sylvia) Do not throw away your confidence. You will be richly rewarded. I am hanging on God's word cause He said it and I believe it.


I have just spent over 90 minutes trying to recreate what I deleted. This blogger program doesn't let me, or should I say I do not know how, to override this system. I realized I had posted a quote from an e-mail to me and wanted to make sure my friend did not mind me posting what God spoke to me through her. I did not give her name out but when she would read the blog she would recognize it. She did give me permission.


"I am praying. I believe God is going to heal you, but you may have to endure a little more down time. But He can use it all. And you will love your new makeover when it is finished!!! You will soon see how differently you think about things when this is all over. He WILL NOT waste this suffering. It is all being used for good purpose. The Bible says that Christ learned obedience through suffering. . . and so do we. Just don't get discouraged. Ask the Lord to consecrate your mind every day. That is something He has to do for us. And Praise Him. It will keep you from becoming discouraged. I love you, Sylvia."


I am going to persevere and get the job done. I desire to PRAISE God no matter what and this is definitely a No matter what posted Praise. I am indeed blessed to have such precious friends write message straight from God in the same day for me. Then I reflect on my current meditation and memory verse, Hebrews 10:35 So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. God is my confidence. I must continue to recognize His Presence at all times and my confidence will remain strong.


Before I received the e-mail I received this glorious text,"Prayed for you this morning. This verse is for you. Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.


No matter what kind of challenge you are experiencing today, I pray you will be encouraged to Know God's Presence is more precious than His presents.


Let me such say God encouraged me big time on Tuesday through two precious Prayer Warrior Friends before I knew how much I would need that encouragement. He is Jehovah Jirah, My Provider.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the comments on my blog! You have given me a new word to look up today...theophany!
    I visited your church for worship the Sunday morning after the SSMTC with Beth Moore and loved pastor Gregg. His message that morning confirmed so many things I was hearing from God in my own life. So glad I went...you have a lovely church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twinkle,
    Your blog blesses me richly. You have an incredible talent with writing and ideas on your blog but a gift in creating them as well. I am blessed as I get to know you.

    Sylvia V

    ReplyDelete