Friday, February 26, 2010

Song of Praise

Today has been a week of Praise as I move forward in the healing of my current health situation. I am physically much stronger from doing the work God has set out before me. Yes this has been a more active week learning how to prioritize my time. Also a week of discerning what my activity needs to be that several days it was an "Ouch!".

The hymn "Be Thou My Vision" is becoming a theme song for me right now. Until another day...this song I must sing.

Be Blessed by The Great I AM, The One and Only Holy God today.

2 comments:

  1. That was so lovely, Sylvia the Singing Star! You shine brilliantly! For the Singing Saviour. He must be singing over you today...

    And look at you, embedding that video. Hollah! What will you learn next???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twinkle,
    I need to learn how to put String of Pearls on my blog site so others can be aware. If you have any words of wisdom on how to do that let me know. I can even provide a phone number and e-mail if you like.

    Ang was so gracious to help me early on I dont' want to consume her time.

    Deborah, let me say your amazing ability to write so authentically and profound on String of Pearls as well as your blog bless me richly.

    And let me say your new blog dressing is beautiful. I am a southern gal with deep roots just planted in Texas now the past 30plus years. Yes, I dearly love Texas and the South to call home.

    Thanks for leaving a comment.

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete