Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Song I Must Sing goes Bluegrass/Country

Music has always been a significant part of my life. Yes, and I like a variety of music classical, rock n roll, country, opera, all types of music I enjoy.

I have discovered on Trinity Broadcasting Network cable from 6 - 7 p.m. on Saturday evening is the Bill Gather Homecoming Hour. I didn't catch all of the show tonight but I was blessed by what I watched.

Bill Gather introduced me to Jeff and Sheri Easter who sing bluegrass/country/ Christian, etc.

We'll see if I can figure out how to insert the link so you can click on "It's Party Time" I pretty much stay in my more traditional music when there is a Celebration of Life Service but found this song rather refreshing.

Well, I tried to see if the link was there for you to click on and it looks like I have more research to do to make this option. So if you go to You Tube insert Jeff and Sheri Easter then look for "It's Party Time". Also "She Loved" that Sheri sings blesses me too.

I'm still looking to figure out if anyone is reading this blog. Help me if you know how to quickly set that up.

3 comments:

  1. I'll call you today, Sylvia! For sure! You need to know how to add music to your beautiful blog. Your words encourage me more than you know! Thank you for your obedience and sharing your heart... the music in your heart! It blesses me!
    Love,
    Angie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Sheri and Jeff Easter. I wasn't familiar with these songs either. What a Homecoming we will have one find Day. I agree with Angie. Sylvia's Song definitely needs songs to share, and I love your heart, too. Heart music, I like that! Love, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angie and Annette for your encouragement. I thought I was getting the link in the body but as you see something didn't work. I just don't know what that was.

    So until I learn how to post it you will only hear heart melodies on this blog.

    ReplyDelete