Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Memories and a Sunday Song

When I think of Valentine I think of LOVE. I am thankful for the love of my husband and life partner, Les, my man, and my baby. Only the LOVE of God could bring us together and has kept us together now for 40 years. What joy our girls, Vicki and Valerie growing up would enjoy on Valentine's that usually included something Sweet, often some kind of chocolate, be it candy, cake or ice cream.

Yesterday I made "from scratch homemade" decadent chocolate brownies to give to my Valentine who will share the sweets. I tell people "Chocolate encourages me".

Today I am grateful for the Love God created in my heart for Jesus Christ and for my family. I am reminded of the Love our family experienced when Vicki and Brandon married Feb 27, 1999. Just a few years later Micah was born in Jan 2003. Then in Oct 2004 Lauren was born.

More Love arrived March 7, 2003 when Valerie and Ryan married. The family received more blessings in Jan 2008 when Cooper was born. I praise God for the JOY of family.

Valentine brings sweet thoughts to my mind. Above all is the name of Jesus. Make the time to be blessed with the names of Jesus as shown in the video with today's Sunday Song.

Happy Sweet Valentine's Day to each of you today.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, my sweet friend! No sweeter Name for sure. Love, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Valentine's Day to you, Sylvia! I'm sorry I'm a bit late. As much as I try to get beyond myself, I keep making it all about me on my birthday! How sweet that you thought about all of the LOVE in your family. I love how chocolate encourages you... I does me too!

    Thank you for always blessing me with your music!
    Love,
    Angie xoxo

    ReplyDelete